Reef Recycling Services
A highly knowledgeable team with vast experience of the plastic recycling sector, Reef buys and sells plastic waste. They pay market leading rates and offer a comprehensive nationwide service for the efficient inspection and collection of scrap plastic. Trusted by suppliers and customers alike, Reef Recycling has a solid reputation for meeting the exacting standards expected by their plastic waste suppliers and customers.
Reef’s Quality Assurance Inspectors will make site visits to examine, photograph and grade your waste plastic to assess quality and provide accurate pricing for ‘obligated’ producers / suppliers. For re-processors Reef offers a wide range of plastic types with a fully transparent audit trail.
Reef plays a key role in the efforts of the country to achieve its packaging recycling targets and works on a daily basis within the realms of the PRN (Packaging Waste Recovery Note) System, and the PERN (Packaging Export Recovery Note) system in line with the European Directive on Packaging and Packaging Waste 94/62/EC.
PLASTIC MATERIALS WE BUY & SELL
Reef buys all types of scrap plastic from a variety of trusted sources such as: waste management companies, skip-hire companies, packaging manufacturers, packaging converters, manufacturers of products that use plastic packaging, fillers, retailers and any other organisation that is looking to fulfil its plastic recycling obligations.
Reef supplies waste plastic of all types to accredited re-processors who are skilled at either making second life plastic products or extruding the plastic into pellets for re-sale.
ALL PLASTIC TYPES:
- PETE – Polyethylene Terephthalate – e.g. bottles, food trays (clear, black, green etc.).
- HDPE – High-density polyethylene – white milk bottles, bleach bottles, washing machine liquid bottles, rigid drums, pallets.
- PVC-U – Poly Vinyl Chloride – clear bottles, food trays, toys, piping, wire insulation, windows.
- LDPE – Low-Density Polyethylene – plastic bags, plastic wrapping, cling film, agricultural film, construction film, industrial bales and redundant roles.
- PP – Polypropylene – butter/margarine tubs, fresh soup containers, some bottle caps, bulk bags, buckets.
- PS – Polystyrene – yoghurt pots, insulated disposable cups, some trays, parcel packaging, seed trays, fish boxes and electrical packaging.